Sunday, October 5, 2008

Crazy Eyes

I spent last night playing with Xena's two Jack Russels.

The boy dog, Elmo has absolutely insane eyes. Slightly googly like a pug's, but not in the least bit benign.

I first made the acquaintence of Elmo when I was repairing Xena's then-computer.
Xena fell asleep hugging her two babies, and once she was out, Elmo squirmed out from under her arm and slunk to the edge of the bed, where I could sense him staring at me out the corner of my eye, and feel his doggy breath on my ear.

It was because I refused to make eye contact and ignored him that he didn't bite me, and also the reason why he has never attempted to take a chunk out of me yet, to date anyway.

I kinda like him. He has crazy eyes.

*****
Spent this evening playing the piano for a bit with my mum. It's been a while - the ex wrote about how beautiful it was to watch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elmo does NOT have crazy eyes!!!

He's got PRETTY eyes. Hmmmpffff!