I remember pointing out the sunset to you as I drove, the last hues of red and gold were burning out in the sky, and you saw it and said - this is why I love you, you see the things that nobody else does.
*****
And so the moment that I didn't want to arrive has somehow come and gone.
It doesn't matter anymore, truth or lie, in love or out. It's just something that happened.
*****
Broken Glass
He watched her as she played, with his head resting on the reading-board of the white grand piano, and his eyes on hers.
Perhaps it was the alcohol, or perhaps it was just one of those moments.
He reached out and gently took the glasses from her face.
"You don't need those", he said, and smiled.
She smiled, in return.
*****
Memento Mori?
- Sempre Fidelis.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment