Saturday, May 21, 2011
:(
Ok let's try to be fair.
She was working with a bad script, and probably some halfwit director was telling her how to act like, frankly, a retarded, beaming bimbo.
The things that disturb me:
1) This is a person who was trying to get into government? Most people with political aspirations would have turned this down... hell most people would have turned down the role, except a true blue camwhore. I mean... gag. That's a script? It just makes her look bad in so, so many ways - along with the rest of Singaporean women. (it's implied in the script.)
2) THIS is what our money goes into?!? I mean, this was funded by someone, right? Please tell me this was a private initiative. Please....
If it's publically funded, then what is the message they are trying to deliver? That rings are good? That getting engaged will make you smile vacuously into your palm like an impaired orang utan? Is THIS supposed to make the youth reproduce?!? NO WONDER OUR POPULATION IS DECLINING. People don't want to get married and raise families because they're afraid of turning into fucking retards!!!
I'm. So. Upset.
I know, I know. Take a chill pill, this is small potatoes compared to V Bala and his "I did not overspend, I just got the initial estimate wrong" thingie.
But the sad truth is - this is the tip of the iceberg.
Just the tip. What other f*****ing halfwit ideas came to fruitition because of the might is right thingie?
Nobody in their right mind would have funded this as a private initiative, I don't think. It just has no point, no message, and is bound to fail utterly and completely.
Can you imagine the committe that sat down together to dream up this script? I honestly can't.
I can't. Images of drooling ghouls with arrows sticking out their heads come to mind.
Why is it I fight tooth and nail to build medical devices or process improvements that are shot down because they're not "cost effective" -- but this kind of shit gets public spending?!?!?
Community Improvement?! I'll show you community improvement! Just let me at the people responsible for this..... and I'll improve them.
GAAAAAh.
And to top it off, the thing is badly shot. With bad equipment.
Compare it top right to the "fly by night 2005" video winner. That thing was done on the fly by an UNKNOWN team of directors and producers. With a VOLUNTEER non-actor cast. Today they're mini celebrities in their own right (nicholas chee and randy ang) for the sheer care they took, and the degree of perfection they required of their team. A meticulous eye for detail, for a simple video competition.
This "director" was hired. and PAID. with OUR MONEY. And he turned out THIS CRAP? And would it have killed them to use a proper, professional actress?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment