Friday, December 19, 2008

Life

I remember now why we didn't put labels to anything, why it was all very unspoken, why I called it the roller coaster.

I remember common, base feelings in the aftermath... regret. Confusion. Loss. Wondering what we had been, if anything at all - that eclipsed the memories of the moment, which were exhilirating... precious and special at the time, which should not have been corrupted in the aftermath, but were by my own dark nature.

This is the moment, now :

No desire to create boundaries with words; no need to. An almost-fear to... or a burning desire to... once mouthing the words silently against her neck, or blurting them out in the intensity of the moment, or hearing her, just the once, speaking my mind...

... there's no need : no need to think. No need to say. No need to understand, just to live.

No wish to spoil it all, by saying something stupid.

No comments: