Reeling. Is what re-minisce is, from the onslaught of the new posting.
Five alternate day calls in a row, ten calls in a month. An intensive care unit run solely by non-intensivists who pride themselves on being Jack of All Trades.
Things could be worse. On the bright side, I get to tell people I break hearts for a living. (don't tell anyone that they were fixed before I broke them...) It's a step up from what Ken was introducing me as. Laugh.
Day Zero did not go down too well though.
Registrar : You're from Hong Kong right?
Re-minisce : ... !
Registrar : Just that you're damn ang moh lah.
Re-minisce : .
*****
Re-mum : When you eat something you must cover it up, because lizards and baby mice are everywhere!
Re-minisce : ...
*****
Two calls and three nights later, I'm about as flat as, and perhaps even thirstier than the Sahara.
Drinks with the Lady Grey in an hour; I can barely wait... =)
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Did you get shafted and got placed in the CT-ITU instead of being in proper CT?
o_O
-LL
Post a Comment