"I'm glad I met you."
And then the words dry up.
*****
Me give you... ten million dollars!
In volatile market, only stable investment is pornnnn!
If you were gay, I'd shout Hurray! ....
The internet is for porn... The internet is for porn... Why you think the net was born, porn, porn porn!
*****
Jst as enjoyable second time round as first; although Sasky would probably quibble about the precise details.
Oh yes, to anyone watching Ave Q from the Boxes : warning, beware of head injury. Hold onto handrail at all times. You may experience some... turbulence.
****
An unconscious, gradual, imperceptible sideways lean-in only realised with a certain startlement when their shoulders touched and remained in contact; a compelling desire to make and hold eye contact, to watch, to speak, to hear.
Significant, or insignificant. Does it matter?
Everything in life is only for now.
*****
I am the walrus,
fat bottomed girls,
yellow submarine...
this is not a mix-tape, it's... round.
Left unspoken : It's good to have met you, too.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment