Broke out the laptop to use on the call, since I'm effectively a prisoner on my own ward for twenty four hours.
It still has that game we used to play, the two of us; mame-multiplayer, Strikers 1942.
Do you remember? At your old place; the two of us hitting the keyboard madly till our wrists and hands hurt, you constantly scolding me for stealing your power-ups and bombs. And then there was that time when we played on two different computers, but it just wasn't as fun.
I remember.
Sad.
*****
When Lady Grey made a generous offer in the morning to take-out consolatory drinks in the evening for the parched, peeved prisoner of hearts, I thought she was just playing....
...so when she messaged about five minutes ago to say the jealous owner was refusing to allow her take out...
... laugh. Amused? Bemused? ...Touched.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thankks for sharing
Post a Comment